you happen to be a father or a daughter. Yes, it's true that all
relationships have something special about them, the
relationship between a mom and daughter, the relationship
between a husband and wife, and so on and on. But when
we talk about a father daughter relationship, we are talking
about a totally unique, a totally different sort of relationship.
Here's a little list of 17 reasons which make this dad and
daughter bond so special.
1. No matter what happens, a father will never give up on her daughter.
2. Whether it's 2 in the day or 3 in the night, you can always count on him
that he will be there by your side the minute you will need him.
3. He gave you the best piggyback rides. And though you might have
forgotten those rides, he still cherish those moments with you on his
shoulders, shouting with happiness and patting him on his head and back.
4. He is your protector. And will always be. One day you will find your prince
charming, but your dad will always be the king of your life.
5. For him, you are the most beautiful, most accomplished person on earth.
And this status will never change for him.
6. He always cherished your smallest of accomplishments.
7. And he never missed any important event at your school and college.
8. He taught you how to take on life on your own.
9. He treated you with love and respect, and taught you to do the same with
people that you will meet in your life.
10. He opened gates and pulled chairs for you. Along the way, he taught you
how other men should treat you, and that you should not settle for
11. He had a big influence on how you view and think about other men in the
12. He will not let his troubles affect you in any possible way.
13. You will have an inside set of jokes and memories which only two of you
would be able to understand and laugh on.
14. Sending her daughter away to the man she chose herself as her life
partner is probably the hardest thing for a father. But even then he will do
it, for her happiness.
15. And he will ensure that you stay happy in your marriage.
16. He will love your kids more than he loved any of his own kids.
17. For him, you will always be his little girl that always used to insist for more
piggy rides and ice creams.
Thank him for every little thing he did for you, and still is there with you cheering
your accomplishments. Give him lots of hugs this Father's Day, and you may also
think about gifting him something that will help heal his lungs that have lost their
strength due to his years of smoking. We are talking about Amishi Tar-Nil which
is an excellent herbal product that not only helps lungs get back their lost
strength, but also gets the accumulated tar out of lungs. We will also recommend
Amishi Shakti Ras which strengthens up one's immune system and thus makes
him or her more agile and able to take on different health problems that often
come with one's aging.
Source : artipot[dot]com