One of the most popular email services that are used by the people of the world for sending and receiving emails is SBCGlobal email. You can use this email account on your Mac and Windows system very easily. If you wish to use it on your smartphone, then you need to set up this email on iOS and Android. Although SBCGlobal Email has many amazing features which make them apple of every users’ eye; however, some issues can give you a hard time while using this email service. One such error is the syncing error of SBCGlobal email. If the user tries to sync their SBCGlobal email account on their device; however, the syncing process cannot be completed due to some glitch, then it can be challenging to fix it. You can take the assistance of the experts of sbcglobal customer care number to fix the issue at hand efficiently.
Steps to Fix the Syncing Errors in SBCGlobal Email
If you wish to fix the sync error in SBCGlobal email account quickly, then you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the cog icon to open Email Settings of SBCGlobal.
- Click on the Account > Add an Account
- Choose the account of your choice.
- Now you need to enter the email address, and password of your account. If any other information is asked, then you need to enter that also.
If the above steps don’t work, follow another method: -
- Open SBCGlobal Email and then select Advanced Setup
- Select the option of Internet Mail
- Now you need to give Name to your email account.
- Then add the name you want to send the emails from your SBCGlobal account.
- Enter the following information
Incoming Email Server - inbound.att.net
Account Type - POP3
Email Credentials - Your SBCGlobal email username and password
Outgoing Email Server - inbound.att.net
Even after executing these steps, if the problem persists then you need to call sbcglobal customer support that stays available at all 24 hours round the clock. The team of experts will resolve the quickly without any delay.
Source URL: How to Fix the Syncing Errors in SBCGlobal Email