If you are having zero knowledge about how you can use QuickBooks Online to manage your bills, then you are going to face many issues. However, learning everything about QuickBooks will not help you in running your business carefully but will also help in managing your finances smartly. One can read this simplified blog to understand how one can manage their bills efficiently by using QuickBooks Online. However, if you want more knowledge about QuickBooks Online, then you can call quickbooks customer service to speak with the experts. These professionals will clarify all your doubts and queries regarding QuickBooks Online.
How to receive and enter a bill in QuickBooks?
The steps you need to follow while entering accounts payable in QuickBooks are:
- Go to Vendors > Enter bills
- Now select the Vendor or supplier for which you want to enter the bill.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the specific supplier
- Now select the Terms, Bill Date, and Due Date of the bill.
- Enter the amount and then enter the description regarding the bill.
- After entering the tax rate, save the changes, and then close it.
In this way, you have entered a bill in QuickBooks. Makes sure you have saved and recorded the bill in the right account.
How to pay bills in QuickBooks?
Once you have entered the bills, you can pay them through expense form or by printing checks from QuickBooks. You can even pay the bill from the Suppliers/ vendors page in the following steps:
- Go to Supplies > Pay Bills
- Now click on the supplier bill you wish to make payment.
- You will be able to see all the information regarding this specific bill, like invoice number, amount due, etc.
- You have the option to make full payment, as well as partial payment.
- Now enter the amount you wish to pay and even choose the account from which you will pay.
- By clicking on the Pay Selected Bills, option and payment will be done.
- At last, save the changes and close it.
Customize the bill payment form by setting a reminder
- Tap on the Edit menu> Preferences> Reminders
- Even the tick mark the checkbox next to the 'show reminder list when opening a company file.'
- Click on the menu of Company Preference and set the Bills to pay. Here you have the option to choose the appropriate button for you and even enter the number of days after which you want to get a reminder from QuickBooks.
- After clicking on the OK button, you can be sure that QuickBooks will remind you about all your unpaid or overdue bills.
These are all the ways by which you can use QuickBooks Online to manage your bills. If you want to know about them in detail, then you are free to call quickbooks customer care. This number stays accessible 24*7 to help clients who are facing problems while using this excellent accounting software.
Read more – quickbooks customer support number
Source URL: How to manage QuickBooks Bill Online