McAfee antivirus has been playing a tremendous role in protecting your system from unwanted malware and other online scams. For enjoying the benefits provided by the software, you must install and activate it on your system. Also, when you go for enabling the software, you need the mcafee activation code free, which works for your safety. There are certain circumstances when you may require to uninstall McAfee security Centre, such as when your subscription expires or due to corrupt installation. When there is a massive number of products installed with the security Centre, it becomes challenging to perform complete uninstallation by using the normal process. So, if you are looking for the methods you can use to remove all the McAfee products from the system, go through this blog once. Alternatively, you can connect with the experts at McAfee customer service and avail assistance from them.
Perform Normal uninstallation using Control Panel:
Go through the following steps to use Control panel’s add or remove programs to remove McAfee Security Center from your system:
- Step 1: Go to the ‘Start’ menu and then select ‘Control Panel.’
- Step 2: You need to click twice on ‘Add or remove programs’ in order to open the corresponding window
- Step 3: Find and select McAfee security Centre which is there in the add or remove programs window
- Step 4: Select Remove
- Step 5: Now, you need to select all the checkboxes on your screen and click on the McAfee products you want to delete and go on with the process. To make sure that your installation is complete, you should uninstall all the products related to the McAfee Security Centre.
- Step 6: Start your system again and complete the uninstallation.
Suppose, after restarting your system you find that the McAfee Security Centre is still not uninstalled even when you have removed all other products related to the software. Try executing these steps:
- Step 1: Open ‘My computer.’
- Step 2: Go to the files and find the McAfee program
- Step 3: Now open the Agent App folder
- Step 4: Find the files with the.adf extension and delete them
- Step 5: In the final step, open the Add or Remove programs window again and choose McAfee Security Centre to uninstall the same.
Availability of a large number of applications installed on your system may cause a problem for you to altogether remove all the McAfee products with the help of the normal uninstallation process. In such a situation, you may download the MCPR tool from the official website mcafee.com/activate and then perform the cleanup. If in future, you need the software again, you can download it from McAfee’s website and then activate it on your system using the McAfee activation key.
Read more – www mcafee com activate
Source URL: Uninstall McAfee or Descartes security Centre