AOL is a popular and reliable email service, but despite its popularity, many users reported certain faces which they were facing, the most common of which is ‘AOL mail not syncing.’ But the issue doesn’t seem to be specific to certain email providers and is known to occur with all including Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, and even with company emails. If you are struggling with a similar issue, the methods below will most likely help you fix the automatic synchronization of Windows Mail. Below you will find a collection of techniques that will quickly help you tackle your problem. Please follow each potential fix in order until you come upon a method that resolves the issue in your particular situation or get in touch with the AOL tech support phone number.
How to sync AOL mail?
Method 1: Update the Windows Mail App
- Open the Microsoft Store via taskbar icon or by accessing the Start menu and searching for store.
- Click on the menu icon and choose the ‘Downloads and Updates’ option.
- After that, click on the ‘Mail and Calendar’ option and wait for the update to be completed.
- Once the download is completed, press the ‘Get’ button if the installation of the program doesn’t commence automatically.
- Once the ‘Window Mail’ app is updated, close the store and reboot your computer and check if you are still facing the same issue.
Method 2: Changing the Email Sync Frequency of the Windows Mail App
- Open the Windows Mail app via the Taskbar or via the Start menu.
- In the Windows Mail app, go to Accounts section, right-click on the email that is refusing to sync, and choose Account Settings.
- In Account Settings, click on Change mailbox sync settings tab and make sure that the drop-down menu under Download New Mail is set to Every 15 minutes.
- Then, scroll down to Sync options and make sure that the toggle associated with Email is enabled and click on ‘Done.’
- Close Windows Mail and restart your computer. At the next startup, open Windows Mail again and see if the issue has been resolved.
You can get the issue resolved by using the above-mentioned methods or even get in touch with the highly professional team who render the best of their services and take AOL customer care of all your problems and complaints.
Read more – AOL customer service number
Source URL: AOL Mail Not Syncing