Everything runs on the internet, the business is creating their brands, people are finding their dream careers, and monitoring their houses and business through the internet of things and everything is happening with the seamless supply of the Internet. To pay the broadband bill online, you can choose XPay Life to pay the bills online.
The application XPay Life is compatible with both the iOS and Android devices that can be used to make the payment. The steps are easy to follow and provide the most secure channel to make the bill payments including Pay landline bills.
- Download the application from Google Playstore or Appstore
- Open the home page and click on the category broadband postpaid.
- Select the operator that is providing you the service.
- Then fill in the customer ID and fetch the bill.
- Complete the bill payment process by using the different payment channels like UPI methods, credit or debit cards.
- The best advantage of using XPay.Life is that it doesn’t store any of the credit or debit card details and you need to enter the card details every time you make any payment like Calcutta electricity bill payment. Thus it is providing fewer chances of unauthorized payments using your account.
The XPay.Life is also available in the form of a website where you can browse www.xpay.life and make a bill payment. This process is also well defined and easy. because it doesn’t require any logins or registrations for the bill payment online process.
Apart from these, there is also a bill payment mode through ATP kiosk that is used in bill payments and the unique feature is that it accepts cash as a bill payment mode and makes the transaction digital. There is also a POS machine that is integrated into the kiosk that accepts credit or debit cards for making a Broadband bill online payment.
Also, XPay Life also has got the USP called the Mobile van that is equipped with the bill payment kiosk that accepts cash as a payment mode for water bill payment as well, vending machine and mini-ATMs and also a display that is there is there to create awareness regarding the government schemes. This will help rural digitization and empowerment.
Theses technological advancements by XPay.Life start-up in the bill payment sector is helping India in achieving the “Digital India” mission.